Nov 12, 2010

The Little Things

This week:

1. I revived my blog from the wrath of err...being deleted? Meh. But hey, I am happy I didn't. :)

2. Went to lunch with 2 important friends of mine at the 'navigation preset'. I was more than happy cause I do not even remember the last time I actually had a meal with them.

3. Went through my second last speech of the semester feeling good about it, well, at least better than how I felt in my previous speech so that's good.

4. Had ONE canceled class, but TWO replacement classes. THAT. AINT. FAIR.  O_____O

5. Got a phone call. This ain't any sort of call, but a call that made you feel like you were dreaming. The said person on the other end of the line is a dearly missed friend of mine currently on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. Yes, the call TOTALLY made my day. Zhank yewwwww!  :D

6. Listened to an unhealthy amount of emo songs cause yes, I was emo.  @_____@

7. Checked my inbox so frequently, that I thought I had OCD. This is what waiting for university replies do to a person like me. But still no luck in getting any replies from 2 more unis I applied to. Looks like I shall be headed to my 2nd choice uni after all huh?

8. Had a dream that I met Kris Allen again, of course with my partner in crime, The Mahaguru. I seriously would relive THAT DAY again.  ;)

Overall though, the week has been good. Will be hoping for another good one next week. :)

3 comments:

Justine said...

1. From the wrath of JUSTINEEEEEE. Hahaha.

5. Just needed to hear you guys' voices. T__T

7. Yes, I had a very intense level of OCD, too...not fun. ><

Faiz said...

I wanna Skype and actually talk.
:((

&& I think I have come to terms already.
I really think Madison forgot bout my application hence rejected/will reject it soon.
So Minnesota it is.
Super cold place.
I think I may become a humanice-ickle.

Justine said...

So do I...bad Internet connection is a real pain. T__T But you're gonna get new Internet connection, yes? :)

No, not forgot...there are prolly way too many applications...there is still hope, but they could be replying you in December for all you know. It would be risky... And hey, Minnesota isn't bad either. You will grow to love it. =)