Nov 10, 2010

Changing Times

These past couple of months I have to say weren't the easiest for me. Too many of my dear friends left this country off to another to find new adventures for themselves. I am utmost happy for them, truly I am. But, if only things were different. If only we all got to attend similar schools. If only we could see each other just once more. Cause if it's one thing I know, I really do miss them. I miss the usual brunches. I miss the usual lepaking. I miss the usual chattering. I miss the movies. Oh I do miss the movies. I miss the outings. But most of all I really miss them. Seeing their faces everyday in class just puts a smile on my face everyday without fail. It is not that I am saying that I have not moved on with my life, no, my life did go on. But part of me will always want things to go back to where they were. I want to have those good times again. I want to SEE them again. Oh truly I do. Why does the world seem so unfair now? But hey, I am happy for them and actually excited for their new adventures in the states. As for me? I have been living. I have made new chat buddies. Made a new regular brunch buddy. Made new experiences. Most of all though, I've made memorable experiences in my last semester here in ADP. It's the little things that I see now. Those moments conversation starts on the 6th floor computer room. Or perhaps those motivating chats we have moments before our speech presentations. I really do cherish those now. Cause I have to remind myself, those dear friends I shall meet soon enough, so I will have to cherish these moments with what I have now. There are several notable people that do give me a reason to go to college nowadays and things weren't as though for me as they were say, in September. So, overall, I am doing so much better now. I just cannot wait for what is in store for me in The States next year. I hope all goes well.

ps// Just so you know, "Meet up with 'The Gang' in The States" is at the top of my to-do-list right now.

4 comments:

Justine said...

Hellooooooooooooooo!!! I hope this means you're back for good?!?! Or at least, an extended period of time?!?! :D

Hehe, you made me feel so nostalgic as I was reading this during my Malaysian Association meeting! Looking forward to your #1 item in your to-do list coming true!!! d(^_^d)

Faiz said...

Aww, Justine!
Sorry for making you feel so nostalgic!
Didn't mean to.
Was really emo writing this la.
-_____-
&& yes, am hoping for the #1 to-do-list agenda to come true.
*dancing jellybean*

Aqilah Mazlan said...

you're backk on blogging!
weeeee :D
how r u doinggg?
ohmygod i miss talking with u!

Faiz said...

Haha.
Yeah I miss chatting / you too Aqilah!
:D