Nov 22, 2010

The Verdict is in...

And I will be calling Minneapolis my home away from home from 2011 onwards.Minneapolis is a beautiful city and I am actually excited to head there. Rated among the top 10 least stressful & safest places in America, what more can I ask for?



I will be headed to University of Minnesota-Twin Cities and I am anxious to know what awaits me there. Will the people be nice to me? Will I manage to make new friends? Will I be able to cope with the university life? Hopefully so. Yesterday was an extremely disappointing day after learning that my dream school rejected my application. But I understand that everything happens for a reason and I today I started a fresh new page and took my dream school out of my consideration. I know that God has a plan. Besides, Minnesota is a place I have yet been to in The States, so that will be great too! I can't wait!


And to those who were extremely concerned bout me yesterday, thank you s much for your support. I appreciate every single bit of it. You guys are the best friends I could every wish for. 

THANK YOU!

:)