Nov 20, 2010

The Final Piece of the Puzzle

Today, yes, today on this beautiful morning of November 21, I received the final piece of my 'admissions notifications' puzzle. Yes, UW Madison, finally replied me and their answer was: NO. This news is devastating for me as it was my dream school since two years ago. However they say that their Mechanical Engineering program is very competitive and my CGPA of 3.51 just didn't cut it. I don't necessarily take this news easily. But I will have to put my head up, smile and move forward. I am thankful for U Minnesota Twin-Cities and Syracuse University University to have accept me, but still that's just...second best. Man this is no fun at all. I am still trying to digest this news, cause I had rather high hopes for this school. But still like I said, I need to move forward. I gotta learn to let go and accept what's already given to me. Yeah, I know I will, but maybe not immediately.

Hence, this is the perfect song for my mood at the moment:





:'((((


ps// Happy 51st birthday papa! May Allah bless you with many more birthdays to come! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

Minnesota will be AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know it and expect it to be! :D