Aug 31, 2011

New Adventures

So far, MN has been great. People here are nice and extremely helpful whenever the going gets tough. It's been a little over a week since I left Malaysia and I am starting to feel a little homesick. The past few days hasn't been easy. Damaged luggage. Check. Looking for housing. Check. Orientation. Check. Orientation sort of demotivated me to the nth degree and it seems like I have no idea what I am doing here. But I guess talking to mama made things 94328743092740329 times better.

Yesterday was Eid and I have to say Eid away from the family is extremely weird. Its my first raya away from the family so I felt a little sad. I guess its normal to feel sad but thank goodness for Skype. I think without that, I would be a wreck here. You see I am very close to my family and I love them to bits. Say what you want to say but I still love my family very much.

After today, I guess I will be busy doing stuff. I hope to meet more people cause I do want to hang out with people here. Maybe I haven't found them yet. Well, lets hope I meet them during orientation and perhaps during the Welcome Day event. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I think updating this blog regularly will become harder for me once classes start so I apologize for the lack of updates in the future! Till the next update, cheers!

:)

No comments: