Aug 10, 2011

I Don't Know How To Feel Anymore

Sadly, the title makes no sense whatever. You see, this is my second time going through this, and apparently this time it is taking longer. I have no idea why, but it makes no sense at all. If a person had to do the same thing twice, he or she would, logically complete it the second time a little faster if not approximately the same time as the first. Not longer. Definitely baffles me too. Hence, I have no idea how to feel anymore. 

Facebook has become depressing at this point of time. You have no idea how it feels when others are already starting another chapter of their life (something I have been wanting to do since the year started mind you) while I am here waiting for a stupid phone call. I seriously am disliking this. It is rather unbearable. I may sound like I am over reacting, but this isn't over-reacting. This is raw emotion. I HATE IT. 

I know patience is a virtue, but I have been patient enough already right? 1.5 months is WAAAAAAAY too long. And this isn't even inclusive of the 1.5 months I waitied the first time. You know the first time I went through this thing and it cost me 8 months of my life. Oh well, story of my life I tell ya. Maybe they don't want me there. Well, if that's the case, be it. Thanks so much for wasting my time.

Now, this song makes me feel better.



No comments: