Aug 15, 2011

Just When I Thought All Hope Was Lost

Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling miserable. I was anticipating being woken up by a phone call. But that never happened. Feeling down in the dumps, I freshened up and hoped for a miracle. The miracle did happen just when I exited the bathroom. It was my phone ringing, begging me to pick it up. It was them. I was extremely grateful. Alhamdulillah.

So now, the new chapter of my life can officially start, as I prepare myself to fly off to The States soon. Yesterday was an extremely productive day. Registered for document check, orientation, transportation to the uni, and most importantly my flight. Now am in talks about my room I would like to rent over there. Hope all goes well with the landlord. Just told her that I will be arriving this weekend and hoping for a meeting on Monday. We'll see how that goes, cause honestly I don't really have a choice, but from the description, I think it is a good choice.

No comments: