Jan 21, 2010

Port Dickson

Last weekend, my family and I went for a weekend getaway. As usual, papa made an impulsive decision and told us we should go to PD hours before the day of. Thank goodness it was just 1 night so packing was minimal. If he impulsively makes his decision to go somewhere for a week and tells us the night before, that would be interesting wouldn't it? Anyway these are some snapshots I took. Not of best quality as I don't have a DSLR... YET, but I think my point-and-shoot camera is still trustworthy (though 3, maybe 4 years old!). A DSLR would be a major upgrade though. Papa get me one please!



We stayed here. The hotel is sweet!

Private swimming pools?! OMG! They call them 'water homes'.

Normal 'water chalets'.

Our tub. Used the most by youngest sister.

See what I mean? We did not have a reservation so we had no choice but to stay in the normal hotel room. Papa says next time he's gonna book the 'water home', the one with the PRIVATE swimming pools! I NEVER knew these types of rooms existed, in Malaysia, moreover Port Dickson!

Nope, you aren't seeing things. Apparently Antarctica was nearby.


The beautiful su
nset.


Sunset from room balcony.


People fishing for something.


The huge red ship.

I am going to refrain from uploading pictures with us in this post for privacy reasons, as you know that anyone can access blogs. We did have fun though. Hope to go for another weekend getaway soon!

Mood: Sleepy

4 comments:

Justine said...

HOLY CANOLY THE WATER HOMES ROCKKKKKKKK!!!!! :D

Andre Tan said...

LOL@ANTARCTICA!!!!
random but awesome trip huh! :D

Faiz said...

Justine: Yes they dooo!

Andre: I know right?! I was like this is too cute to be true! Haha!

Ainaa SS said...

faiz i used to go this place every cuti jugak!!!yes, PD and this chalet.n everytime tinggal kat those water chalets !!!boleh see the sea coz there's the floor made from glass and fishing from ur balcony and sleep outside on the balcony!!! *excited excited*