Jan 21, 2010

I Don't Care

I have to stop caring. This feeling of hate is getting unhealthy. That's it. I shall stop caring. No more emo-ing or getting depressed. Who cares if the person is a hypocrite? Who cares if the person is an arrogant fool? Who cares if the person is a disgusting pig? I DON'T CARE anymore. I know my problems won't go away but I noticed it has been affecting my life and that ain't gonna happen anymore. Who cares about the idiotic moronic brainless piece of... I know I don't, at least anymore. I' m tired of caring to much and I need to live my life. Sorry for the past 2 weeks people. I know I've been cold. Now, I shall reboot and be my ordinary, normal self. Thank you.

Mood: Relieved

3 comments:

Justine said...

*pink dancing jelly bean x 10000*

Faiz said...

Hehe.
Thank you Justine.
So when can we go for an outing arr?
It's been too long!

Justine said...

Haha. I don't know. One day! Soon, hopefully. :)