Jan 24, 2010

Glee


When I first heard of this show a few months ago, I was like, are producers whack? Are they going out of their minds? What on earth? Another High School Musical? BUT, now its a weekly show? Oh boy, this would be interesting, I thought. You see, I despise anything High School Musical. Nope, I am not bias or anything like that, I watched it alright, but just didn't like it. To make matters worse, I had no idea what the purpose of the third installment was for to be honest.

Anyway, back to GLEE. When I first heard that Starworld was to be broadcasting it in January, I was like hmm, I shall give it a try and deliberate after. So I did watch the first episode (though months after it first debut in the states), and my thoughts? It's quite nice actually! Haha. In fact, I've been watching the show online now since I know I wouldn't have time to pluck my butt every Wednesday to watch a show. I have better things to do you know, ie: college related anything. So I give this show a thumbs up and if you ever want to give it a try, I think you may like it!


"Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight, people."


Mood: Content

1 comment:

Nur Syuhada Zakaria said...

WHAT IS THIS GLEE FAIZ?
i'm soooo ketinggalan zaman and everyone's been talking about it ;(