Jan 22, 2010

Good Day

Today was perhaps THE best day I had in weeks. Was a pretty productive one too. Began with the usual stuck-in-traffic-in-the-morning, always just making it in time for class and listening to class lectures. Basically, a typical morning. The fun really started after class. I had asked a few friends (Dre & Ikhsan) for a movie late last night and as impulsive as it may have sound, they were in. And so I was set. I really needed a movie. Been quite a while since I went without one.

So, after classes ended, I asked the friends if they wanted to go already, grab a bite at Pyramid. After a full 15 minutes of doing absolutely nothing standing in the hallways of ADP thinking what to do next, we left the 12th floor (about time we did!). We all left in one car (car pooling is the way of the future!). As usual, I called shotgun, waaaaaaaaay before 'someone else' did. I was actually willing to give my seat away but the 'kind soul' decided to be seated in the back anyway. Oh well. We arrived Pyramid the and found parking space without a hassle. We decided to watch Legion as it was the hype-of-the-moment movie and as soon as we got movie tickets, we headed straight for lunch. Nando's was my suggestion and we went with it. Nando's, satisfaction guaranteed! After that, I went with Ikhsan to the mosque opposite the road for Friday prayers. We sort of had to leave Dre alone but he decided to keep himself busy by doing what else, SHOPPING.


After prayers was done, we met up with Dre and headed for a store known for its quality wear to check out what's on sale. I found a PERFECT pair of jeans. Tried it on, but it wasn't my size. Was a tad snug (I ain't getting fat am I?!!!!!!). FML. I decided it wasn't wise to purchase it. Dre on the other hand spent almost 40 minutes trying to make his mind on whether to purchase the items he tried on. In the end, he purchased them. Oh boy, have I made my friends shopaholics? Hopefully I did not! Heh. We then went for the movie. I decided to call it an OK movie. Was HILARIOUS. As weird as it may sound, I found it a little too funny. Some people actually thought it was creepy. OK, it WAS a little creepy. I couldn't make me stop laughing though. Oh yeah Paul Bettany is cool! I wish I had a voice like his. Haha.

The funniest thing that happened that evening was Dre's parking incident. Trust me if you were in the car, you'd pee your pants. I laughed so hard sans the peeing though cause I'm a pro laugh-er. Hehe. Below is the recap of what actually happened. If you're smart, you'd understand it. Too funny. I couldn't even tell the story holding my laugh. We went to the library and met up with Evone. I was laughing non stop telling her the story. I teared up even! Good times with Dre, as always. Hoping for more good times with more awesome people in the future.


This was Dre's parking incident. Try to decipher it. It's way too funny. Excuse me for the (lame) drawing. It was done with Microsoft Word Paint. What did you expect? Heh.


Mood: Happy

3 comments:

Andre Tan said...

way to go dre! HAHAHAHA

Nur Syuhada Zakaria said...

hahahahha, cool microsoft word!

Faiz said...

Oh boy! Syue! Salah2. Microsoft's Paint la.
Sorry2. LOL. I x perasan pulak I typed Microsoft Word. Haha! Fixed the problem. :)