May 26, 2012

Empty

I called my Spring semester done and over with 2 weeks ago. It wasn't the best of semesters but I am going to make sure I work my ass of in the Fall to comeback. Anyway, that's besides the point. May session started Monday and my American Sign Language (ASL) class I have been taking is perhaps my only saving grace of my day. I am so bored at home now I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Keep myself busy watching TV and movies? Check. Keep myself busy in the kitchen? Check. Keep myself busy outside of this house? Check. But I feel like I am running out of things to do. It seems like even though I am on a so-called break, it still feels so routine for me. Get home for class, relax for a bit, gym, home, cook, eat, break, tv/movie, sleep. I mean yeah, everyone I know is either out of this country, or back home or working. Seriously though, I am just bored out of my mind. Thank goodness to my roommate across the hall who I thoroughly enjoy chatting with. If it wasn't for him, I think I may just go into some great state of utter boredom. This post may be borderline rant-astic/desperate (see, I'm so bored I make up my own words now), but seriously, I need to see more familiar faces. Thank goodness it's the weekend. Now someone should call me and take me out! Save me. 

Oh, and also, home in exactly 4 weeks. Amen.

No comments: