May 24, 2012

Boboy Pt. II

It wasn't the best day yesterday. When I found out Boboy passed, I was rather numb. I went to my class and I suppressed all my feelings inside and I honestly didn't know how I felt. I wasn't really focused in class and I hope I can recover cause a class I miss is week's worth of material covered. Anyway that is besides the point. After class, I went home and I sat down. I looked at pictures of him and the waterworks started on queue. This got even worse when I listened to Coldplay's See You Soon. Well, I guess after that, though still saddened by the news, I felt a little better. I kept myself preoccupied and did my homework and studied a little. I know Boboy is in a better place now. A place where he can breathe and play normally like other cats. He will always be my little Puss In Boots. I miss him and I will always love him.

Now, enjoy this Mat Kearney song. Take care folks.

No comments: