May 23, 2012

Summer Pt. II

It seems like this summer has been, well, extremely boring for me. The absence of familiar faces really does make it seem like there is a huge void in my life now. I do try to keep myself busy by doing everything I possibly can, but it can't mask the fact that I sort-of-kind-of miss hanging out (daily) with the people I have come to love here. Now, it is only weekend hangout sessions and truth be told, it isn't enough. Yes, my summer classes have started and thought I absolutely enjoy the class I am taking it still blows to know when I go to class I'll only see faces of classmates who I know for sure I won't see once this 3 week session is done and over with. Oh well, I guess I am going to have to suck it up and just live through these coming weeks. At least I have home to look forward to. Yes, soon I will be headed home and I will reunite with all those familiar faces I have come to miss dearly. 

No comments: