Apr 15, 2012

Of Lazy Weekends And StumbleUpon

This weekend I was pretty much just lazying it off and did absolutely nothing. This was pretty much the second consecutive weekend I have been doing so. It isn't good but I need to regain that rest I have been needing since as long as I can remember. I feel much more well rested now and I think this is a good thing. Finals are in a few weeks and I guess starting tomorrow, I will be fresh and rejuvenated and will be more than ready to focus on studying for the final exams. I really need to do well in every test that comes my way. I haven't been doing well this semester but I am not too worried about grades now. After some self reflection, now my focus is more on life as a whole. I hope everything goes well though. Oh and I can't believe I've been here for almost 8 months now. In a little over 2 months I will be home again. I am extremely excited. Familiar faces. Familiar sights. Familiar sounds. Familiar tastes. I'll see you (very) soon.

Also, I discovered the magic of StumbleUpon. I recommend this site to anyone who is just bored out of their mind and looking for something to read on the web or just plain do something at home. Trust me, its a great site.

No comments: