Mar 31, 2011

Tomorrow Is April Fools'

Well, the title of this post has nothing to do with the content. My younger sister told me tomorrow is April fools'. Hah, that got me all nostalgic thinking about how fun April fools' used to be in high school. Anyway here goes the post:

1. On the radio a few days ago, I heard this girl-ish voice from the radio. No, it wasn’t Justin Bieber, but it was this girl who won a ticket to go see him live in concert next month here in Malaysia. OK, nothing wrong with that, but what seemed so unbelievable was that she was crying hysterically (like she’d won the freakin’ jackpot). Get a grip little girl, cause I know for sure you’re under-aged and you would need parental supervision. Oh did I tell you she won ONE ticket? Good luck convincing your parents to buy a ticket for a Justin Bieber concert girl. If not, those tears would have been wasted. Ha-Ha.

2. I made delicious spice-rub chicken thighs tonight. I was worried that it was under-seasoned, but it came out PREFECT. I usually am not the one who praises myself, but I got to tell you, these chicken thighs were scrumptious. My younger sister couldn’t have enough she ended up licking her fingers. So KFC beware! My chicken is Finger Lickin’ Good too.

3. I bought chocolate chips today. I plan to make chocolate chip cookies soon. I have no idea if I will use the same recipe as before. Will probably need to wait and see how it goes once I end up making em’. Yum-yum. Oh and not to forget, my beloved sister went and bought Baskin Robbins today. 31% off for ice-cream, which I think is such a great deal. This gets me thinking, cookies and ice-cream anyone?

1 comment:

Justine said...

Arghhhhhhh your food mentions aren't helping me be patient to go back homeeeeee!!! Gonna make a food list soon! :D