Feb 25, 2011

Life

When you reflect upon your life, and reminisce about the past, I’m sure there would be tears of happiness, sadness and everything in between. You may think, ‘wow, I’ve come a long way from my middle-school-geek ways’ or perhaps even go all emotional and think ‘where’d those good times go’. Whichever way it may be, I think that you should be thankful for the life you have. Like the saying goes, we only live once so make the most out of it. Of course I believe expressing yourself is OK by all means, but we all have to think that whatever tragedy that you’ve been through, you must pick yourself back up from the ground and leap further ahead. I know that it’s easier said than done, but even when the worse seems to strike you, the world doesn’t stop to grief with you, heck, time waits for no man right? So stop being all emotional and put yourself out there. You may discover the wonders of life that you may never have felt before. Go and get some inspiration. Go and have some fun. Go and be productive, caspisce?

6 comments:

Ikitron said...

Once you pick yourself up don't forget to change your path coz the old path just aint worth it.

p.s In regards to the previous post...FINALLY *high 5*

Justine said...

It's 'caspisce', not 'kapish'...I Googled it once before using it in one of my posts a while back. :X Hehe sowee!!! T__T

And THANK YOU for this very encouraging post, needed it so much! PUH-LEASE, let the week that I get back be free for you! I'll let you know when. ===))) Our LONG-OVERDUE face-to-face chat/outing! Hehehe.

Life is quite a pickle. :)

And I second what the dude above me said.

See you SOON SOON SOON! *hops up and down*

555

Faiz said...

Thanks Ikhsan. Yup2. *high five* And Justine, I edited it. At first I actually spelt it that way, then I changed it hehe. This post was actually like a note to self you know, cause I quite needed it. But I'm glad you got something from it too.

*dancing jellybean*

Faiz said...

**spelled I mean, not spelt.

Justine said...

Aaaahhh sorry for making you change it! >< You didn't hafta, just wanted to let you know! And yes, I got a lot from it, even though you hadn't planned it to be that way. Hehehe. Thanks. =)

Faiz said...

Like your comment.
:)