Feb 26, 2011

I Am Number Twenty-Three


I just got home from watching this movie. I guess I have to say it surpassed all my expectations by actually being quite good. There was a little bit of suspense, comedy and action in it. Although not a big fan of sci-fi alien business, I must say after watching this movie, I wonder how it would be like to have the types of powers they (in the movie) posses. I mean wouldn't it be cool? Of course it wouldn't be humanly possible to do so, but think about it, possessing powers only you have. This is why this post is named 'I Am Number Twenty-Three', as I would like to be the 23rd creature/mutant/alien/being. Plus, 23 seems like the perfect number for me.

ps// I reckon that if you have absolutely nothing to do this weekend and  craving for a movie, go and watch this one. It may surprise you.

No comments: