Feb 4, 2011

Hopes & Dreams

This is my first official post of the year. It was not because I decided to kill my blog yet again. It was more because I had so many things going through my head. First and foremost, I was not able to make it for the Spring 2011 session at U Minn. It's all because my VISA wasn't approved in time. As much as I would have wanted to leave already, I guess things don't always happen the way you want it to. It sucks, for me and I am trying my best to keep busy. I guess I'll get a part time job. Wanted to do an internship but that would actually be inconvenient for me. First of all the company(ies) are way in KL. I live in the middle of suburbia. Oh and did I say public transportation here is very ermm...OK I'll just leave it as that. I haven't really been trying to find myself a job yet cause I really don't feel like it. But I guess I should start soon and find something near (home) before I die due to my nonproductive days sitting in front of the TV working my way to become a certified couch potato. Sigh. Cheers to another 5.5 months of waiting to fly off (NOT).

ps// Did I tell you how much I miss my friends? :(

5 comments:

Ainaa SS said...

so now when are u expected to fly faiz?

Ikitron said...

we hafta talk, soon! =(

Faiz said...

@Ainaa: Fall 2011. So perhaps mid-August-ish.

@Ikhsan: You think? -___-

Justine said...

We need to talk, toooooooooooooo! T___T

Faiz said...

Soon Justine, soon.
:)