Nov 7, 2012

New Page

I think I've turned over a new leaf. I was in no way being myself for the past month in a half and after a couple of deep conversation with dear friends and also my beloved sister, I may think I am on track to feeling much, much better. The fact that this week has been the best week yet of this semester is proof my life is looking up. I think the moral of this story is to not bottle up too much inside. I think I found that out the hard way. But the past is history, and now I am more determined to focus on the present and also plan for the future. I'll do my best to get back to where I was when I was extremely happy and hopefully finish of this year with a bang. Looking forward for Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas and December break. Let's do this. 

:)

No comments: