Nov 30, 2011

I Miss Home

It's true. I mean yes, I am having such a blast here, but sometimes, I feel like I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but home sweet home. It would be nice to sit down and have a chat with my mom right now. I feel so conflicted now, it seems like the only person I could talk to is her. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to talk over Skype. Cause I am sure she'd cry. And when she does, I will too. I mean it's nothing serious, its just a life chat with my dear mom. I usually had these sessions with her over afternoon tea back home regularly and I feel extremely lucky that I can do that and talk to my mom just like any other friend. But now, it seems like Skype talks are just too short to fit in weeks of updates, hence I don't get to talk about much. And Skype is NOT the same OK. Yes it does help, but I feel like we are still separated by vast oceans and land. I know I am a strong person, but a person is only so strong. I am not sure why I feel so down now. I think it's just the semester that's wearing me off. I am extremely demotivated now. Oh well, it's just 3 more weeks. Then off to WI. At least I can call that home.


No comments: