Feb 2, 2010

Stream Of Thoughts

1. I think I am getting pudgy. As slim as I am, I kind of think so. I need to hit the gym, ASAP.

2. Kris Allen is coming to town if you haven't heard already. Of course it is an unofficial stop (who would have guessed?! -__-). As usual, EVERY artist seems to go south of the border. I guess Singapore is cooler? Hell yeah!

3. Which makes me think, I want to live in Singapore, you know, after I have gotten bored of the USA (like I will ever! Hah!).

4. My attention span nowadays are shorter than ever. Focus Faiz, focus.

5. I saw a blog one day which has the top 10 tattoo mishaps. #1? Of course, 'Beautiful Tragedy' spelled as 'Beautiful Tradgedy'. Oh the irony. LOL.

6. The workload of college is heaping, and I have a hunch it would be critical in the week after the Chinese New Year break.

7. I cannot screw up this semester. My applications depend on it.

8. I need to register for TOEFL. Damn. I keep forgetting.

9. I want to go to Kris Allen's showcase/concert/show so bad, just as much as I would love to have a retreat with friends, before they leave.

10. Oh, did I mention how bad I want to go to Kris Allen. Tickets, come to me. Please. I tried the Hitz.Fm thing, but as usual, I am just unlucky I guess. I never win contests. In fact, I don't think I will ever win any. Bad karma? FML.

11. I need more sleep. Sleep deprivation is no good.

12. I want to transfer to the States during fall with the others as well. Unfortunately, I haven't enough credit hours. Thank you MARA.

13. My #1 university of choice now is UW Madison, Wisconsin. It'll be a dream come true to go back there (Wisconsin). I miss Wisconsin, and the people.

14. Randomness post much? Yah. Oh well. Heh.

OK, enough of this post. Till next time.

Mood: Exhausted

2 comments:

Nur Syuhada Zakaria said...

hello sleep deprived friend. we're on the same page on that one. and also the college is getting busier thing. heh. omg GO AND REGISTER FOR TOEFL NOW! hehe. seriously, get it over with. and good luck for this sem, you'll great :) insyaallah.

Faiz said...

Oh no, you too?
It just sucks right?
And yes, I will register.
Just that I need to call them and have my name fixed first.
Gila kan I?
I went and put Faiz as my middle name.
So if I do it anyway, nama I nnt jadi Muhammad Ahmad.
LOL.
Not that it isn't my name but still la nnt taku smua org plak Muhammad Ahmad.
:)