Sep 8, 2011

Minneapolis

I think after 3 weeks of being on foreign land, I can finally say I am comfortable. I was pretty bummed during the first week and all, but that was pretty much because I did not know anyone at all. Now all that has changed. I am pretty much settled here in my house. I am pleasantly surprised that my roommates and I get along well. In fact I think we get along so well, this house has an awesome vibe. We all are pretty much outgoing and respectful of each other. And quite honestly I'm extremely thankful.

Also, classes started last Tuesday and basically all I was doing was trying to get back into study mode. If you don't know yet, this is the first time I have school this year since leaving Taylor's last year and having to deffer my enrollment last Spring. I sort of felt lost but oh well. I had a quiz on my first day itself. Thank goodness it wasn't graded though, cause if it was I would have been screwed.

Anyway, this update just deals with me being much happier now. I'm extremely comfortable where I am right now and though I do miss home, I'll be alright. So till next time. Take care guys!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Faiz, I'm very happy you're finally there.
You're a interesting, kind and respectful person, I'm sure you're going to have people who'll be friends to you sooner than you think.

I'm glad I got to share time whith you even if it only was for a short time. Hopefully, we'll get to extend that sometime in the future.

Greetings from Chile
^^
Fran