Jun 27, 2010

Impossible Is Nothing


Well, another one of my masterpieces for you guys. It's a buffalo I suppose? Anyway, come next week, I will have a lot on my plate. A presentation and a test to live through. Hopefully I will do well for both as I do not like to fail. I guess no one likes to fail. But like the Adidas motto
'Impossible Is Nothing'.
And sure if there's a will, there's a way right? So, I'm gonna go to college next week, put my head held high, get through both presentation and test and hopefully come out with a limb (or two) to spare (just kidding). Well, really, I hope I ace both of em'. To all readers of mine (if any), have a great week ahead. And remember, be happy.

:)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Did you draw a new buffalo...? Or is this the same one from before? Anyhow, SANGAT SUKA!!! d(^_^d) (Don't ask me what that emoticon stands for!)

And all the best for next week!!! You'll survive!!!

Faiz said...

Nope the buffalo I gave you.
:)