Jun 25, 2010

Art


I ♥♥♥ art. It's another side of me perhaps many wouldn't know about. Like say that parrot up there. I did it out of boredom, during my student helper gig at Taylor's. Yes, this is the only evidence of this masterpiece as I scribbled it on the whiteboard. I hadn't planned it to be that way, but it just happened. I like it though. And I have to say, I impressed even myself. Hehe. Anyway, I don't want to sound more self-indulgent than I already do sound so I shall end here. Till next time people!

Ps// I think I work best under pressure. Like last semester was gila (crazy), but it was the semester where I performed at my ultimate high. Interesting, but it's NOT healthy.

3 comments:

Justine said...

You unique artistic skill is to DIE for!!! Always LOVE LOVE LOVE all your mini masterpieces! :D Share them whenever you have a new one. =)

Coffee Lover said...

OMG this is niceeeee! Didnt know you could draw so well :D

Faiz said...

@Justine: Of course I will. Inspiration has yet struck this time round. & thank you!

@Angie: Never knew you had a blog! I followed you! LOL. Oh & this just happened. I was supposedly gonna do a border around the white board, but this happened.