Feb 2, 2013

I Really Should Be Doing Homework

This past week has been more than overwhelming. For starters, I was practically running all around campus getting from one building to another, a feat rather hard to do with all the snow and ice on the ground. So far though, I've been alright, no slips yet and hopefully none, ever. Anyway, between classes, gym, hanging out with friends, homework, cooking, eating and everything in between, it's a wonder that I am still holding up. To make things sound worse than they are, its only week 2 and I'm already like this. I guess in the end, it isn't just me going through this. If I feel this way, I am sure others feel the same too. So I tell myself, this too shall pass and it gets better. If it is anything to look forward to is probably the fact that this will (hopefully) be my last brutal semester. From here on out it will only be mainly fun stuff (again, hopefully). I really am enjoying my time here, having formed strong bonds with certain people and getting accustomed to the weather. Speaking of the weather, I honestly don't mind it. If it wasn't snowing too much, I'd probably be on my bike again to go to class and the gym. It makes everything 5 times faster than having to wait for the bus and 10 times faster than having to walk. In fact, I biked the first week of school when the highs were -23˚F and lows of who even cares. A rather soothing experience I must say. Anyway, back to this semester, I'll give it my all, yes I will. But, I am not going to stress out as much as I did last semester. This semester, whatever happens, happens. I really want to do well, yes, but if it affects my well being and in turn makes me feel unhappy, there really is no point. So this year it's all about being happy, and making others happy too. I hope it pans out well, cause by the end of this year, I'd want to be a healthy, happy 23 year old in his prime. So here's to 2013. I did make it through January, so whats another 11 months? Cheers.

No comments: