Mar 17, 2012

Dear Blog,

Dear Blog,

Do you know how much I have missed you? Time has been cruel to me as of late, as it zooms by in a zip. Also, it seems like this year hasn't been going well for me. I get distracted so easily now and my mind seems to be elsewhere. What has happened to me? After the first round of midterms (of which I did not do so well in), I was determined to catch up. However, the semester has passed its midpoint and still I feel so far behind. I am in that point of my life where I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't focus. I can't sleep at night. I think way too much. Gosh. Spring break is coming to an end too. And despite the amazing time I had in Chicago with a buddy of mine, I still feel like I need a break. I know summer is just around the corner and home awaits me, but...

The only thing that's keeping me moving forward is the fact that I have the most amazing family and friends. Corny as it may sound but its true. I hope I can still end this semester on a high note. Last semester went surprisingly well and I hope I can continue this trend.

Hopefully in the next update, I will be back to my normal self. But, until then, this update will have to do. I will be slumped with more homework till the end of the semester. All I can do is pray all will be fine with me.

Sincerely,

Faiz

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how you feel
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me

Totally sums up how I'm feeling right now.

No comments: