Jan 18, 2012

New Beginnings

Yesterday was officially the start of my second semester here in Minneapolis. I have to say I was excited to kick start this semester. I wanted to be productive again. I wanted to be meet up with more familiar faces again. Ultimately, I wanted to go back to school. I have attended all the classes I will need to attend and it seems like it will still be a challenging semester for me nonetheless.

For the past couple of days, I have met up with most of the friends I was looking forward to meeting and I have to say I couldn't be more happier to see their faces again. I know for sure I can count on them for homework help and studying.

I am also trying out this thing known as 'budgeting'. I hadn't tried it yet since I came here, but I feel like it is time to do so (crazy right?). Wish me luck?

So here's to another great semester ahead. Here's to new friendships. Here's to new beginnings.

:)

No comments: